Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Asian Art ATC's

Since I will be having company on and off from next week until the end of August when I fly back to Penna. for 2 weeks I have to stay on top of my swap/exchanges.  They have become an important part of my life....  These are for an Asian ATC swap.  I received a Panda ATC from Mary S. about a year ago which I ended up matting and framing so decided to see if I could
do one as cute as the one I had rec'd....my own design.  I also love bamboo, and added just a smidgin' of hologram glitter here and there to just add a bit of glitz....  Next I need to work on and finish an Asian card ... 
weeks I have to stay on top of my swap/ex

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bend, OR, United States
I have recently started some new artistic journeys. A slight branch in the road from my first love which is painting. I am hoping to combine my painting abilities with a bit of mixed media to stretch my creativity and think outside the box. I am also doing quite a bit of jewelry design and love the steampunk assemblage although I also love creating jewelry using handmade glass lampwork. Hopefully my journey and the information/photos on this blog will inspire others to think outside the box. Please check out my other blog and my Etsy site by going to my website. http://www.dianaputnam.com Thanks for stopping by....

Followers