Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Inchie Grid


I just finished my first piece and am pleased with the the end result and the process....a very simple, elementary piece but fun.

I loved choosing the theme, looking for the photos I wanted, colors, the paper design and colors, then putting it together. The inchies are all raised with the ones in the very center just a bit higher...some punched leaves and since it was my first "child" a
parchment bow.......I hope my exchange partner will like it. Off it goes tomorrow.

1 comment:

Vicki and Don said...

Diana, as always your work is so awe inspiring! I love reading your blogs, looking at your photography and seeing what you design! When I grow up *LOL* I want to be just like you! Just amazing!

About Me

My photo
Bend, OR, United States
I have recently started some new artistic journeys. A slight branch in the road from my first love which is painting. I am hoping to combine my painting abilities with a bit of mixed media to stretch my creativity and think outside the box. I am also doing quite a bit of jewelry design and love the steampunk assemblage although I also love creating jewelry using handmade glass lampwork. Hopefully my journey and the information/photos on this blog will inspire others to think outside the box. Please check out my other blog and my Etsy site by going to my website. http://www.dianaputnam.com Thanks for stopping by....

Followers