Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dominoe Art

DESIGN COPYRIGHT: 9/09

On the Yahoo Mixed Media group I belong to members decided to offer up a random exchange in which we are to use dominoes. I love working with the jewelry dominoes. I painted some cupboard doors for my daughters' lampworking studio so this is a minature "take" on what I painted. I changed the colors for a more halloween theme so now I want to go back and try some different colors before making my final "send" decision.
I used delicas, dynamyte black beads, black lava beads, handmade orange/yellow lampwork beads, Tierra Cast spacer beads and a super strong magnet clasp.
My photo was taken using the new light box that my son in law made me for my birthday. Wow...what a difference this box makes. Thanks Chris, and thanks to my daughter for "setting" my camera for me with a custom mode just for taking these "in box" pictures.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bend, OR, United States
I have recently started some new artistic journeys. A slight branch in the road from my first love which is painting. I am hoping to combine my painting abilities with a bit of mixed media to stretch my creativity and think outside the box. I am also doing quite a bit of jewelry design and love the steampunk assemblage although I also love creating jewelry using handmade glass lampwork. Hopefully my journey and the information/photos on this blog will inspire others to think outside the box. Please check out my other blog and my Etsy site by going to my website. http://www.dianaputnam.com Thanks for stopping by....

Followers