Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ROSES AND BEADS ATC'S

These are my ATC's for the Roses and beads ATC swap.  The one on the left  is clay.  The clay was adhered to a piece of mat board and then stamped repeatedly with a round oriental stamp that I love and use a lot.  When it was finished I painted it with Metallic Silver acrylic paint.    I then sculpted the pink rose.  Punched two holes with a heart punch and beaded a little necklace with "catseye" beads and silver colored spacers.  Different.   I applied a glaze to the rose and leaves and when "baked" took on the look of morning dew...a total mistake on my part....but I like it....  The one on the right is a handpainted ATC with one of my favorite combo's.  Roses and pearls.  
These were done for a "swap" so I hope my partner will like them.  They are on their way tomorrow NorthEast of me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bend, OR, United States
I have recently started some new artistic journeys. A slight branch in the road from my first love which is painting. I am hoping to combine my painting abilities with a bit of mixed media to stretch my creativity and think outside the box. I am also doing quite a bit of jewelry design and love the steampunk assemblage although I also love creating jewelry using handmade glass lampwork. Hopefully my journey and the information/photos on this blog will inspire others to think outside the box. Please check out my other blog and my Etsy site by going to my website. http://www.dianaputnam.com Thanks for stopping by....

Followers