Sunday, October 11, 2009

Doodles.......



I am definately NOT a doodler...not like the ones I see others do which are definately gorgeous pieces...my doodles are more of something. Perhaps a design I am going to paint or an idea I have...

The two shown are for another swap exchange called "Just Doodling Around" so I hope it won't be a let down for the receiver.

The requirement was that it be done ATC size.

After I finished my pencil sketches I did a wash of the main color I would use if painting.... After I took the picture I added martha Stewart Snow Crystals to the window scene and Glamour Dust to the Queen Annes Lace just to "bling" it a little.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bend, OR, United States
I have recently started some new artistic journeys. A slight branch in the road from my first love which is painting. I am hoping to combine my painting abilities with a bit of mixed media to stretch my creativity and think outside the box. I am also doing quite a bit of jewelry design and love the steampunk assemblage although I also love creating jewelry using handmade glass lampwork. Hopefully my journey and the information/photos on this blog will inspire others to think outside the box. Please check out my other blog and my Etsy site by going to my website. http://www.dianaputnam.com Thanks for stopping by....

Followers